Bracelet Size Guide Steps:
- Cut a narrow strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around your wrist where the bracelet will be worn. Make sure the paper is flush with your skin as you are getting your actual wrist size.
- Mark a line on the paper where the paper overlaps.
- Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the distance between the beginning of the paper and marked spot. This measurement is your wrist size. If you are in between sizes, round up to the nearest .25".
- Use the chart below to locate your wrist size on the left side.